Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ides of Novembre

November 2011



kinda like an 80's Bigtime!



Less than a day old Chill-wasted tune from
Sophia Mcinerney



I can't believe I haven't been.

A Year in New York from Andrew Clancy on Vimeo.



I hope your motion sick after this..

Pollyn "Sometimes You Just Know" from Pollyn on Vimeo.



I left this dance class in tears, she is a dictator!



It's like a harry potter reunion.



I just got a Aries necklace from Ecuador as a gift from a good friend.



Omar S holdin it down with legend Theo Parrish.
8-bit psychedelia



Bed In Interview w/ Kenny Dixon Junior (Moodyman)



Pretty pretty...



Too complicated!?, well sorry



Great old footage, sweet layers.



Sorry about the commercial :( Friendly Fires newest Vid.



Stuck.

You Might Get Stuck on Me - Summer Camp from Mico on Vimeo.



More from Italy



I finally thought it might be ok to release this one :)

Made by Limerence

1 comment: