Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Slightly ahead of the curv

I'm kinda in awe while Director Penny Mills layers beautiful pastel colors and paint while TTT Khill, sweet



 Thom Yorke hasn't satisfied his quench for creative expression quite yet, what a interesting video w/ Modselektor, especially so at  the climax as she throws her puppet and jumps all the way to infinity



Red diamonds , black diamonds, white diamonds, yellow diamonds, green diamonds, orange diamonds, black diamonds they all shining, Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow.. ding.ding deng!



Uplifting Vid by Session Victim for their track 'Dark Sienna'. This gal gets down spreading Luf w/ her moves and smile <3



I didn't notice the pupil CGI action when I first watched Bonnie Prince Billy's Zany vid for 'I See A Darkness' It's creepy in a good way if thats possible haha



Yep that's an Allen Iverson cameo, Please come back to the NBA, everything is so crazy right now 2012 woo!!



Australian duo Canyons and their VHS home video lip sync vid for their track 'When I See You Again', the singer is the dude w/ the beard, cameo at 0:42



Directed by Alex Riley of The SmokeBooth, Kembe X's ode to the herbal remedy with ‘Don’t Quit’, which features Alex Wiley and I'm agreeing



I remember chillin  w/ these catz at Nectar Lounge's green room back in 2010, kinda dorky dudes but good fer them bein huge makin $$$



Chill nature shots and organic waves from Bedroom.Get outside the sun loves you



Ada and Blom, two trashcan dwellers, names taken from Ada Blom a little known 19th century author who wrote 'The Biography Of A New York Hotel Scrub' a book about the wins and loses of love, vid by The MagneticFeilds




Chilllll killlln beats by Giraffage & XXYYXX 'Even Though' Directed, Shot and Edited by constant djlim fav  Brendan Canty of Feel Good Lost
Inspired by album artwork 'The Tame Impala'  by Leif Podhajsky




Portland Duo Shadows On Stars showcase their sound w/ their new vid for their track 'Out Of My Head' '"I'm on the last straw, I'm on the edge I take the prison out of my head". Do you know how to say BTFU(blowingTheFuckUp)



I must have missed posting this a few months back when it first came out. I prolly passed it up due to it's slightly sketchy Weeknd vibe but I guess I like sketch



Bay area Jealous Guys are trippin ballz and I understand well



Inspired by Daft Punk’s “Interstella 5555″.featuring the vocals of Grosvenor, aka former Hot Chip drummer Rob Smoughton.




Raw visceral well acted Vid from The Death Set directed by Sebastien Landry



No comments:

Post a Comment