Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lets comb through the last few weeks shall we? Srry fb friends for all the lame new vids, I get carried away some times..


Great news




http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14572284

I can't help but be hypnotised by her voice.



Good Presidents are and few between.



Sooo nice>> I've just heard of her



About time I post a vid like I like like.

The Swiss - Double or Nothing from Modular People on Vimeo.



2011 gratuitous tit video.

The Naked And Famous - The Sun from The Naked And Famous on Vimeo.



My Favorite karaoki.

BEHAVIOR - Laughing from Camilla Padgitt-Coles on Vimeo.



First thing I've liked on sub pop since Nirvana.



Burn that fukn Mercedes!



Random cool new Video

Gotye - State Of The Art - official film clip from Gotye on Vimeo.



The Queen of this summer.








Black and white.


The Dodos - Good by orchardmusic

Dr. pow pow, I have a blue collar...



Uk Chill.

Echo Lake - Breathe Deep from ///NO PAIN IN POP\\\ on Vimeo.



I guess I can sorta somtimes relate..






Suzan...I know I'm late with this one by 8 months but..

The Suzan "Home" from Mr Goldbar on Vimeo.





Well because every1 seems to love anything chromeo..



I'm In LOve with Grimes,ethereal beauty and mellow sounds.



This new video mapping shiz is crazy! no wonder Amon Tobin is using it on his new tour



Decenberists on NPR?

No comments:

Post a Comment