Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Let's Vacuum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My latest Mix, Moombahton 2011

41th Street Mix by Limerence

I fucking love Detroit!!!

Real Scenes: Detroit from Resident Advisor on Vimeo.




Avey tare new animated vid.



I'm a sucker for computer animation and a cool hook.



New label in Baltimore with a teaser for their fifty minute mind warp video

VIDEO DOOR MONTAGE TRAILER from CULTURE DEALER on Vimeo.




A lil Black and white



Birdy Nam Nam new Video, sweet animation station.



Longing for color..

Gabriel (featuring Valentina) - Joe Goddard from DFA Records on Vimeo.



Vimeo took this vid down, not a good move its my fav.



Sound Pellegrino" new cut and sweet visual vid.



My favorite yet from Neon Indian. Track and Video.



So Cool.


Haha! random interview , I love workin the camera, I couldn't pass it up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment