Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Lets get visual! color cool new video's of this week.

Diplo and Oliver Twist serve up their new tasty visual vid GO

FLOSSTRODAMUS Likes the color apocalypse coming down  

Directed by one of my fav's Brendan Canty. Sweet beat and vocals, hard to describe this sound I'll let you be the judge 

Ernest Gonzales's new video pushes the bar a little higher.

I can't help but like this new video and its subject matter. I was wondering what Cypress Hill was up to nowadays

He's so stripped down folk he makes Jack Black seem like Skrillex

Some new Rawk From Zig Zags w/ amazing footage from the very early eighties

Deng.. Sub-Pop's Still Corners is defiantly one of my kinda not guilty pleasures 

In the mood for some washed out gauzy shoegaze from SanFran? New from Young Prism's

Harsh B&W siezure video from finnish techno producer Huoratron

 If you just need to trillax,new pretty vid from Elaphant & Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment