Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ranting's of RiFF RAFF SODMG owning 2012

His most recent video and most up to date look, thank gawd he ditched the cornrows, haha I remember doing that in 96-97 when I had long hair. You'll see that it flows freely in this new Video w/ Action Bronson who's a chef and usually has something culinary to say. also the dude w/ the black jacket w/ all crazy shapes and colors needs to watch his back. Check 2:42 when RiFF RAFF pulls out his huge hair brush!

Fried Rice is totally ridiculous and sounds alot more like EDM. But I can't believe how cool the jacket he's wearing so that trumps everything

Six or so months old is JOSE CONSECO. prolly my favorite beat he raps on that I've heard. Sorry about the MTV label on his neck.

My homie KJ from 41st who knows what up more than any1, he supplied me w/ a headz up on this kil'n it cut.

I have a soft spot for Kid Sister done a few months ago

Some sweet eye candy w/his cut w/ LiL B his first vid of twenty twelve.

More upbeat cray cray

He used to post these all the time apparently. Wear your hair.

JUst being Honest I guess.

Hennessy Black "could a played for the bruins but i drank codeine fluid"

I'd bet he hits the Jackpot in twenty twelve. btw nice location for a video

Why does everyone hate on this?

Getn Disney..sum1 looks high...

I love his ever-changing and reoccurring chains.

This Video cracks me up everytime, ol skool RiFF RAFF. Thanks for lyrics I usually miss them.

Fuk it, the Eiffel tower leans.

I used to play the fuk out of Excitebike.


Jus a few more...





Custom Jewelry 1st person perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment