Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I can't wait for spring

Ex Cliffie Swan member  Sophie Knapp's goin solo "In Paper" it's a nice visual treat as well.
 My fav this week :)

Blooming body-flowers, name scratched out on his back, thanks Loud Mouths I needed that.

Santigold kil'n it still at 35, This is defiantly a memorable track so far of 2012. 

Portland band Blouse with a tasty new vid.

Choose ur own adventure w/ chairlift. click dat!! itz phun. My favorite plot outcome is when you find the neural underpinnings of Deja Vu.

If the link suks try this http://stereogum.com/966302/chairlift-met-before-video/video/ 
Sydney based Panama with another one created by the folks at Feel Good Lost. 

NYC's Midnight Magic has been slayin the crowds, Their new vid is equally sik.

Remember ¡Tchkung!? I barely do, Grey Filastine does.

Yum from Portland's Chromatics and a new Vid for their track Candy.

Who are these guys? Some beat wizards of old I bet, love the Ghosty Vid.

Some west coast love for Fidlar my favorite Surf band right now, Aliens!

MacDemarco Vancouver garage-pop kid is kinda ridicules.

Fun dancy vid from Light year and some nice early rave dance moves.

Good beat ,decent dancing ha! Happy to see these guys are still making beats. The gold flying dogs do it for me.


Tell next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment