Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Ahead w/ the best vids of the week

Grecian duo Keep Kelly in Athens showin us a bit of love

Beautiful painty color video by CLHSY (clap your hands and say yeah)

Blowin up like  Linn, I dig the fur on his jacket, swoosh

I want a grill sooooooooooooooo bad

New Temper Trap album out May 18

George Mcfly would be proud

Is it just me or does Brooklyn's Here We Go Magic's video seem contrary to the song title

Really well filmed video about a boy and a fish and I can relate

How bout you spend the next 9 minutes watching this gal use slight of hand and put flower petels on her face

If you like being swung around on a rope this vid's for you

I always like a good new Kaliedescope Video thanks Sharon Van Etten

Biomedical animator Drew Berry created a colorful, animated vision of DNA replication

No comments:

Post a Comment